Monday, April 23, 2007

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

It is that time of the year again. The Z-Monster is back.
His new prey: Kelvin Lim

22nd April 2007
The Z-Monster circles his new found prey. Armed with a blunt and crude tool at hand, he approaches from behind. As if by instinct, Kelvin whirls around and fends himself even before an attack could be made. A quick splash of diluted Ginseng and it was gone.

23rd April 2007
A humiliating defeat, the Z-Monster recalls the night before with embarrassment. It takes out a sharp but rusty dagger and decides to take aim at his day old prey.

Then, it throws.

*Twang*
The rusty old dagger bounces off the table. The Z-monster is a boboh shooter, apparently. Alerted of the danger, Kelvin throws a small cup of Rubusta coffee. The Z-monster ducks, sustaining only superficial injuries.

Now you don't have nothing left, the Z-monster smirks to itself
It takes out its spare razor blade and lunges at his prey. But alas, Kelvin is prepared too. He whips out a full-blown ginseng concoction and sprays copiously at his ugly sleep-inducing monster.

Then, it was gone.

MKT1003: Principles of Marketing

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I want to watch the movie of your life man. Confirm a lot of action sequence

10:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Adrian says you re gay, using all the chim terms on your blog. Anyway, happy mugging. As for my episode with the Z-monster, I could only say it was a pure ownage - I was owned =(

- Glass Cookie

9:48 pm  
Blogger Kelvin Lim said...

Chim terms? Got meh?

And Kevin, you need more weapons. I'll teach you how to arm yourself properly the next time.

Heh.

10:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, okie. That would be great. Meanwhile, I think it's ownage time again just when I need to finish up 2 more quesions... and I... can't even feel awake replying... can't... keep... zzzzzzzz [end of transmission]

- Glass Cookie

3:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm using some ginger concoction too! I hope I won't get any nosebleeds.

4:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home