Sunday, April 01, 2007

In My Room

I was in my room this morning, queuing up to use the ATM, when a CHEEBYE BANGLA come by and GRAB MY ASS!!!!!!!!!

I got so angry I shouted at him! But you know what the fucker did? HE IGNORED ME AND CONTINUE TO GRAB MY ASS!!!! I was going to confront the CHEEBYE BANGLA further, but I was scared he might punch my fragile new fake nose, deforming it permanently and leaving me ugly forever. :( So I walked away quietly.SO ANGRY! I HOPE HE DROPS DEAD AND TWITCHES IN AGONY BEFORE HE DIES, THAT LOUSY, MUTHAFUCKING CHEEBYE BANGLA!

I am so fucking irritated with that CHEEBYE BANGLA! So what if he is a CHEEBYE BANGLA? Doesn't mean he can just GRAB MY ASS like that. If every single CHEEBYE BANGLA come and GRAB MY ASS, I still need to live meh?!!


Special Thanks: kennysia.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home