Sunday, February 11, 2007

Lonesome Lunch

Recently, I've been hooked to another one of those dangerously time-consuming web comics. Aptly named, "Piled Higher and Deeper", it chronicles the life (or the lack thereof) students in graduate school. Although the focus was about students in graduate school, I thought it depicted some of the situations I faced uncannily.

THE LONESOME LUNCH
Just last week, at 1.13pm, I received an sms from 'Dreamchat'.
Have you eaten lunch yet? Want to eat together? Call Dreamchat 1900 ******* now and we can have lunch dinner and breakfast together.
Coincidentally, I did not have lunch khaki for that day. And I did not want to end up like...

But NO, I did NOT make a phone call to that dubiously tacky hotline.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nakazawa said...

Ow, poor thing, having lunch alone...

10:25 am  
Blogger Adrian Pang Jia Hui said...

I read this web comic before. It's just shows how bored we can get when we are online. :o

6:59 pm  
Blogger Kelvin Lim said...

Bored?
Absolutely... It almost dangerous how much time it can suck from me...

9:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home