Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Boh Liao Entry

The lack of updates usually means that I'm either plain lazy or too busy. Unfortunately, it has to be the latter. So in the midst of irritating projects, web comics are usually my favourite way to wind down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My perennial favourite: Perry Bible Fellowship Comics
This really cracked me up. I would never see bee in the same light ever again. Literally.

This was the exact same reply when my dad asked me what I wanna do when I graduate.
And of course, my regular dose of puns
Talk about fishy monarchy...
Only recently, have I resumed back my more-frequent-than-occasional cup of Mochacinno. And surprising, McCafe makes rather good coffee complete with latte art
Nonetheless, beneath the intricate artwork is malicious caffeine, all waiting to take over my soul.
On a totally different note, there was this morning I decided to have a crappy junk food breakfast. Dumping two Ferrero Rochers and some Taiwanese snack on my plate, something suddenly occurred to me before I ate them.

What is wrong with me? Tsk tsk...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home