Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nobody listens to me

Taking a break from all the reorganizing and repacking into my new furniture, I found a composition which I wrote long ago.

Nobody listens to me
31st January 1992

One day I was in school. I fell and injured my leg.

When I got home I told my mother but she did not bother.

The next day when I was in school, my leg was swollen.

When I came back home my mother quickly brought me to the doctor and the doctor gave me an injection on my leg then I stayed at home for five days.

If my mother had listened to me, it would not hurt so much.

I never knew I was this emo as a kid.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Fatabulicious fan said...

OMG, u were 8!
Totally precious.....Hahahahaha

5:40 pm  
Anonymous William said...

Ooo. Emo kid.

1:53 pm  
Blogger Kelvin Lim said...

*sulk*

9:39 pm  
Blogger Glass Cookie said...

Aha, emo-ing even up till this age? Haha... =P

11:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home