Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Terse

It's the midst of NUS deviant mid-term holiday. I still cannot comprehend why how can holidays start on a Saturday and end on a THURSDAY?! What joy do the the insidious administrative staff of NUS derive? Anyway, I can't believe the holidays have begun and I'm still intimately involved with my books! Sigh... To exacerbate matters, my sister just broke the news of the demise of the family's Canon Ixus Camera. Trust me, I wasn't heartbroken when I heard it. Who could grieve for someone's death two times in a row? Can you imagine attending the funeral of the same person two times? Agad. Apparently, it's some manufacturing fault and repair is gonna be free. Yeah, free resurrection. More boring posts like this until my camera returns back to my sweet embrace.

It's the holidays!
I wanna blog, but my camera is spoilt again.
Whine.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jevon said...

tag! how many kelvins are there on my blog links ah? hurry go do e quiz! and enjoy ur hols ;)

6:52 am  
Blogger Kelvin Lim said...

Oops.
I've been tagged?!

7:16 pm  
Blogger Christopher said...

what your canon is spoilt again?

1:08 pm  
Blogger Kelvin Lim said...

Yeah, apparently it's some intrinsic manufacturing fault. Grrrr... Have to head down to Harbourfront Centre again.

8:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home