Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Holly Holiday

Holiday Plan
- Vote
- Commence on a rigorous exercise regime
No IPPT scheduled for me this year, which means less $200...
- Watch ヒカルの碁(Hikaru no Go) anime
The only board game which I seriously got interested in. Beautifully drawn and written, this anime and manga is definitely a must watch/read.
- Play more online wei qi/Go on Yahoo!
- Successfully pass my (much neglected) piano grade 5 examinations. Gulp.
- Hopefully join the Ridge, NUS Publications (Eisen, are you reading this? :p)
- "Top up" the list of my items on Yahoo! auctions
- Venture into online selling on eBay International *ka-ching!*
- Achieve a decent grade for my special term paper, Physics in Life Sciences
- Delete at least 3GB (or maybe 5GB?) of songs from my computer
- Repair or replace my Creative Zen Mp3 player
- Buy a bag, organizer, shoes... Handphone? Camera?! B&O Earphones??!!
- Read JB Jeyaretnam and Lee Kuan Yew autobiography
- Create a website for my father's company
- Join the NUS badminton interest group in their regular session
- Bask in unadulterated UV pleasures to shed off that unhealthy pale look
- Make this blog look a bit less generic

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many things to do? Haha. All the best for your piano exam!

1:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nao hia lah, why you never tell me? You waiting for lin pei to send you royal invitation is it???

Ok. I was just joking. I'll be most glad if you did join the Ridge. I'm now the News desk editor and we might need people to cover a couple of stories these holidays (in fact, around these few weeks). Thanks man.

8:55 pm  
Blogger Kelvin Lim said...

Yeah, I'm seating at my lush royal throne, tinkering ivory keys just for the fun of it.

And I'm waiting for The Invitation.

*Awaits for minions to serve*

12:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

9:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home