Saturday, August 05, 2006

iBlog

I defining iBlogging as impulse blogging, unadulterated unedited babble, I would say.

It's 4.18AM as the digital clock in front of me screams. My family is supposed to leave at 4.30AM by cab to our dear award winning Changi Airport but the taxi is not yet booked. Did I mentioned packing only really began at 12.30AM?

Yes, once again, I have to assert that the eleventh hour runs in the family. Thank God for the ability to sleep late. Or in this case, not even catch a wink.

My sister is still in the toilet, my father is getting irritated and my mother is vexing about something else. And their dear son, is...
blogging.

Well, this is the Lim Family for you...



Gotta go now, before this laptop is flung out of my window.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrian Pang Jia Hui said...

Where are you heading?

4:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home