Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rocks

At the verge of a metal breakdown, my mind subconsciously conjures up a typical examination scene...

Student is seated at table. Realizing that the table is unstable, rocking back and forth, he raises up his hand to signal to the nearest invigilator.

Invigilator: Yes? Do you have a problem?

Student: Yah, the table rocks.

Invigilator (puzzled): No. The table is made of plastic.

Student: What?? I mean th...

Invigilator (interrupts student): Sorry. I know what you mean actually. But I can't help you cos NUS rocks.

Student: ???!!!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has to be one of those rare times when I actually find your lame narrations funny. Well done!

4:55 pm  
Blogger Kelvin Lim said...

Hmmm... It was meant to be so lame that it won't be funny...

8:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh.

1:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home