Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Mooooo

Amazing.

3 months after I've sent my SEP (Student Exchange Programme) application to University of Auckland, those admin people have finally replied saying:
"Greetings from the University of Auckland and the 360° Auckland Abroad Office! We have received your application to study at the University of Auckland as an Official Exchange student."
I shudder to think how long more it would take for them to process the nomination and application forms. I'm expecting a confirmation for my July term by this December.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Nakazawa said...

Go on SEP on the same sem as me then! And also, you don't need to Mooooo twice right?

10:57 am  
Blogger Kelvin Lim said...

Not like I got a choice to begin with anyway... NUS dumped me this New Zealand SEP this coming semester so I either take it or leave it.

Heh. Mooooo...

11:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gad. How efficient. They probably couldn't read your handwriting on the application forms. Ha.

11:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're not coming to vancouver then? you bastard. you don't know what you're missing.

4:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No lah, the delay has sth to do with ur status. They have to take into consideration factors like crowd control ok, despite the fact that you did say once that no one noes you there.

hahaha

1:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home