Sunday, December 02, 2007

Final Farewell

Well well.

I'm back in the University of Auckland, surfing the net at Kate Edger Information Commons, still attempting to use up the remaining dollar plus I have in my net account.

It's really been pretty shocking that the end of SEP is finally at my heels. It seems like yesterday that I blogged about the possibility of going on exchange. On hindsight, I find it really funny to recall how torn I was when I received the email stating that I could go on to New Zealand for a semester, thanks to a certain international student rejecting his place.

Now that I'm leaving this place tomorrow, I can't help but admit that Auckland, has inevitably become a part of me, a second home. (Sorry NUS. But you are now relegated to the third position.)

So as I sign off my username "blim027" for the last time...
Goodbye Auckland.
Cya New Zealand.

Cheers, mate.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back to singapore.
man! it feels like home doesn't it?

10:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lets go shopping when u're free! okiez???

10:09 pm  
Blogger Kelvin Lim said...

Sighhh... Lush.

9:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home