Monday, April 21, 2008

Oops...

Dear Ms Leverie Law,

Thank you for providing this invaluable opportunity to do an internship with Genome Institute of Singapore. However, I regret to inform that I have taken up an internship in another research branch of A*Star which is more relevant to my field of study. It was only after much discussion with my mentor that I discovered that "System Biology" is a closer fit to Life Sciences than Bioengineering (my major).

I am truly sorry for all the inconvenience caused by my change of decision and thank you for the help rendered.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelvin Lim

4 Comments:

Blogger chiew said...

you got an internship! two! haha. oops. but yes, congrats!

4:00 pm  
Blogger eisen said...

Haha hao lian...

10:00 pm  
Blogger Kelvin Lim said...

Yea, thanks!

Considering my indiscriminate spamming of resume, that 2 internship offers probably translate to a success rate of less than 5%. Heh.

12:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello kelvin,
I know exactly who you are
muahahahz

6:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home