Monday, May 25, 2009

Greek Geek

I've always had a knack of blogging at all the wrong times. Today is no different.

In less than 10 hours time, I will be on my way to a place which was never really on my "to-go" list. But thanks to Emirates ridiculous price offers, I was permanently infected by the travel bug.

No, not the H1N1 crap going around.

The planning was evolving into another nightmare. Yes, too much information is not necessarily good.So anyway, I think I better go tie up any loose end before catching some sleep.

For now, here's a slice of Turkish delight brought to you by Hadise during Eurovision Song Contest 2009, performing Düm Tek Tek.


And not forgetting meteorite-filled "This Is Our Night" by Greek singer, Sakis Rouvas.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Adrian Pang Jia Hui said...

Bon voyage.

10:11 am  
Anonymous Fatabulicious Fan said...

Wah liew eh, the Greek singer is damn cute lah.

Anw, I got a huge breakout on the day you left for Greece loh!!!!!!

And in fear of the various viruses spreading around the office, I have taken to wearing a surgical mask. And I actually like it!

I jus keep smirking inside my mask. Hahahahaha............

6:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home