Friday, March 03, 2006

Fore Fours (First)

Wow. It's been almost ages since I've blogged. So here's a no-brainer entry. (Yes, Jevon... I haven't forgotten that I was tagged.)

Four Jobs you've had in your life:
1. Yahoo! (You know what I mean...)
2. Bossini (I hope you don't know what I mean...)
3. Army (Hmmmmm...)
4. Darn. I've ran out.

Four Movies you could watch over and over:
1. City of God

A convincing brazilian film depicting a viscious cycle of violence and despair.

2. Dancer in the Dark

Raw and controversial. Never before was a film so condemned and commended at the same time. Another heartwrenching film about a mother's love for a child, played by a baffling Björk and directed by minimalistic Lars von Trier.

3. Memento

Interspersed scenes which converges into a climatic revelation. Revenge is never sweet unless remembered.

4. Tale of Two Sisters

Captivating soundtrack, morose setting, fractured storyline and a heartbreaking ending. It's still the best psychological horror film I've watched so far.

Four Places you've lived in:
1. Hougang (the opposition side)
2. Pulau Tekong
3. Nee Soon Camp, a place where much bloo (literally) and sweat were shed
4. Leith Park

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Desperate Housewives (Need I mention?)
2. Alias (Go Jennifer go! Garner more spunk baby!)
3. Friends, Coupling (Heh. One American, the other the British equivalent)
4. Nine Lives

“9 Lives” is a groundbreaking concept drama exclusively shot for Arts Central. Unfolding compellingly over 8 one-hour episodes, “9 Lives” is the first local drama where the characters and story line of the serial has been created and derived from improvisation. A collaboration between Tan Kheng Hua as television producer and award-winning Malaysian film director Saw Teong Hin (Puteri Gunung Ledang), this is undoubtedly the best local drama. I'm looking forward to it being released in DVD.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

Do you need photo evidence of the bossini business?

9:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG show me show me.

11:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u idiot! I've been hunting for ure blog all over!!!

1:37 am  
Blogger Kelvin Lim said...

Haha. My previous "antistereotype.net" space closed before I could properly divert everyone here.
Oops.

1:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home