Monday, October 02, 2006

Corns

Driven to the edge by upcoming tests, I decided to go vegan.
Trust me, it was a cliffhanger.

A new saltless use for your overseas stationary.

Wee! Refreshing helps!

Resolutions for the resolute.

And you thought I was fickleminded?!

No comment. I just find this a bit disturbing.

So when someone tells you to get a hold of yourself, it makes you wanna ponder what he really means?

Justice served.

Remember my previous blog on antistereotype.net?
I think I'm now enlightened where it went...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its freaking lame.. but then suits the objective.... laughtd my head off!!! Haha.... outstanding!!!

6:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow wee.. what a great 5 mins break from my study.. To think i can actually laugh under all this assignment stress, i think u've done a great job this time round.. Kelvin, Anymore corny stuff to publish??(no pun intended)

9:21 pm  
Blogger Kelvin Lim said...

Heh, I agree, Silent Kimbly is really the epitome of literal lameness!

2:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. I agree. It's freaking lame! Put more of these stuff! Makes my day!

9:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very corny like what kelvin would love. hahhaa. oooh give us the link to these corny cartoons. OMG that just alliterates!

2:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home