Sunday, October 08, 2006

Mooned

I am ashamed that I'm once again taking the easy way out and posting entries with content that don't belong to me.

On a lighter note, the haze has cleared today so remember to catch that obese little orbit in the sky tonight!


Heh. On a more down-to-earth note, anyone interested in watching the exorbitant french musical Notre-Dame de Paris? Prices ranges from S$298, S$198, S$158, S$118, S$68.

One of the main theme song in this musical is Vivre (Live for the one I love). I was initially quite impressed to learn that Celine Dion and Tina Arena lent their voices in the soundtrack of London's Notre Dame de Paris.

Here's four renditions by Celine Dion, Tina Arena, Dannii Minogue and Helene, of which I personally find Minogue's version to be rather queer.
Notre Dame de Paris - Vivre


Dannii Minogue - Live for the one I love


Tina Arena - Live for the one I love


Celine Dion - Live For The One I Love

3 Comments:

Blogger Jevon said...

kelvin!!!! happy super-belated bday!!! so sorry, ivent been blog-surfing much lately due to lotsa schwork. anyway, may God bless u richly in ur personal walk with Him =)

and u sure u wanna watch notre dame? its in french rite? how to understand like that?? haha i think it wld be a spectacular flop in spore since theres at most 10% of e pop who can speak french. anyhow, go listen to 'belle', this song from e musical. its sung by garou.

4:24 am  
Blogger Kelvin Lim said...

Tsk tsk... Now then remember...
Thanks anyway!

No lah, I believe there'll be subtitles. I think it was sold out in Taiwan when it went there. I saw the English version in London and I would say it's rather impressive.

4:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know there's a French version of this song!

11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home