Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year

I'm tired.
Really tired...
Not even the Nespresso machine in my lab lounge can perk me up.

I can't believe it. It's the year 2009.
My final school holidays of my life time is ending soon and my to-do-list keeps burgeoning uncontrollably.

Indeed, it's beginning to dawn upon me that my Final Year Project is a bottomless pit in terms of time expenditure.
No matter how much time you spent on it, there is always room for more.
So what lies ahead for me this year...

Free LUSH CDs?
More Monday 围棋 sessions?
And anal-retentive Jokes
In 2007, I visited New Zealand on a student exchange programme.
2008 was less of a bang with visits to nearby countries, Thailand and Hong Kong.

But this year, if things go as planned, 2009 will certainly get really interesting.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home