Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Loving Lush

I'll probably be able to do a proper blog entry after this week. It's amazing and unbelievable how just two modules "BN3101: Biomedical Engineering Design" and "BN4101R: Final Year Project" feels heavier than 5 modules...

Maybe age is indeed catching up on me.

Anyway, I just had to thank Chris Ho many many times over. On 22nd September, I participated in a Lush 995 Cd giveaway contest. Days passed and I thought, "Ain't surprising since I've already won so many stuff from them..."

On 29th September, I tried my luck again but to no avail. Or at least that was what I initially thought.

Fast forward another week and guess what appeared in my mail box...

TWO CDS!!!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kel!! You despicably lucky a**hole! Lush should impose a limit on multiple-times winners... Lol

9:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the top Cd looks cracked.. maybe its 2nd hand.. maybe nobody wants it.. thats why you get them for free.. i mean, look at the monkey on the front cover.. i wonder who really buy this kinda cd.. maybe someone who mistakenly think its the Gorillaz?!

2:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You got the monkey king album. Sampled it but didn't quite get the music. Haha.

I wanna join too! LOL.

You are so lucky!

10:43 pm  
Blogger Kelvin Lim said...

Aaron, it's brand new. No cracks or such, couldn't be in a better condition... Don't anyhow insult LUSH hoh. Though you're spot on for the 猴 (Monkey) Cd, it's by the same people behind Gorillaz!

11:59 pm  
Blogger Kelvin Lim said...

Haha, I don't really get the music too, William.

But it's free. So LOL.

12:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home