Thursday, June 26, 2008

Keeping aBreast

The month of July is already round the corner and with the ongoing internship at Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (IBN), I still find myself busy busy busy, even to the point of not being able to blog.

As usual, I've been caught up with the most mundane things, such as checking mail, online shopping, reading political discourses.

Checking my IBN mail has always been about navigating through spam. They range from free invitation to endless seminars at Biopolis or NUS, to open requests of various chemicals/cells from fellow staff, to occasional news on autoclave machines catching on fire.

Real Example:
Hello All!

My apologies for the mass email. I am looking for SKBR-3 breast cancer cells, if you have some to spare, please let me know!

Thank you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home