Monday, July 06, 2009

The Hunt Begins

Maintaining an updated blog has turned out to be rather ironic.

The deeper I'm buried in work, the more time I'll manage to find to rant here. So unsurprisingly, I actually post more entries during the examination period than during the holidays.

Almost a month after I've returned from Greece and Turkey, I cannot seem to find enough time to do a proper entry.

In fact, I've been busy busy busy...

For all the WRONG REASONS.

I have actually been spending more time and effort, in researching on what to spend than where to earn.

Yes, even after blowing thousands on my graduation trip, I was still busy buying furnitures, vitamins, skincare products, earphones, running shoes, spectacles and handphone. And then there's the endless slew of outings, badminton games and piano practices.

At the end of each day for the past weeks, I would send a couple of resumes to convince myself that I was trying my best to get myself employed.

But apparently, I wasn't.

So today will be the day that I declare my official job-hunting journey.

I would stop procrastinating and let Singapore know that a very talented BioEngineer/Singer/Writer/International Star known as Kelvin is ready to enter the job market.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home