Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Quasi-Quote III

3 papers down, 2 more to go.
By my standards, today's Physiology paper could most probably be construed as a-okay. Unfortunately, the person seated in front of me during the examinations had to burst my bubble... by not doing anything.

Yes, I meant pure unadulterated idle. It was 15 minutes before the end of the paper that I began to notice the person in front of me conducting an indepth study into social behaviour at Multi-purpose Sports Hall 6. On his desk was his paper and optical mark sheet, meticulously arranged (with the cover page up) to announce to the world that he was done with the paper.

It certainly wasn't a I-cannot-do-this-paper-so-I'm-gonna-give-up look, but it was a this-paper-is-an-insult-to-my-intelligence aura.

Speaking from past experience, these supernatural beings in Pharmacy and Dentistry will conveniently borrow the dual-purpose bell curve to sound my death knell. In dedication to my impending doom, I proposed:
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Soon I'll be dead,
All without a clue.


Kelvin Lim

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrian Pang Jia Hui said...

While I was still struggling to figure out how to answer the question in my Systems and Control paper, this Chinese guy sitting beside me was already checking through his answers.

11:45 pm  
Blogger Kelvin Lim said...

Ha. As you mentioned earlier that it was a paper with full of Mathematics.
Enough said.

But hey, at least he gave you some face and bothered to check his answers. Heh.

8:48 pm  
Blogger Adrian Pang Jia Hui said...

LOL.

2:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home