Saturday, November 04, 2006

Unitubular YouTube

3 weeks more and the whole of NUS will be inundated by anarchy and chaos. As the reported case of muggers continue to escalate, I have unfortunately fallen to the dark side and began indulging in music video hunting.

My first step into the cheesy world of pop culture was actually the now defunct British pop group, Steps. With horrid blue screen effects and Narnia lookalike costumes, this could just be one of the cheesiest music video for Steps.


When good girls grow up bad, we'll have "Crazy Chick" by Charlotte Church.


But before Charlotte began having issues with her tissues, she actually stepped into a "Brave New World" with this incongruently ludicrous animated music video


Thankfully, it was Imogen Heap to save the British music scene with a quirky song, Headlock!


Of course, the best is always saved for the last.
The can't-get-you-out-of-my-head song currently is from Belgian-born French singer, Lara Fabian, Adagio. Deliberately paced, the climax towards the end never fails to steal my breath.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps if you did not send me messeges at such ungodly hours I would reply ? Do you have email, though ? (MSN me)

7:02 am  
Blogger Kelvin Lim said...

Haha.
Don't blame me... Blame it on the difference in time zone.

2:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home