Friday, July 27, 2007

Alcohol Free

Agad! Just kill me...
For the first time in a rather long time, I was early for my 9AM lecture. But as I stood outside the seminar room, I noticed two unfamiliar faces preparing some presentation inside.

Had I got the wrong venue again? I whipped out my timetable and the location printed was flawless: BIOMENG341, 439-501.

A full 30 seconds passed before I recalled with disturbing clarity that I DID NOT have lessons at 9AM and the timetable which I've so lovingly and painstakingly printed was outdated!

*(&@^!$*(#&$#*)???!!!


Do you always assume that Singapore is the only country that has ridiculously restrictive laws?
Nahh... Look no further...

It is not only Auckland City that bans consumption of alcohol...While I think it makes loitering around at night a tad bit safer, not everyone will be happy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home