Monday, July 23, 2007

Fishy Business

Oh great. I've been doing too many "obligatory" blog entries, just because I can't get myself to sit down in front of blogger. So I shall take one baby step at a time and cover one event at a time.

8th of July
One day after my NUSser roommate join me in living the dingy room of YMCA, it was off to the relatively famed Auckland Fish Market, Auckland's only seven-day fresh food market.

While we did not manage to catch the live auctions, we were still amazed by their definition of shrimps, which were by Singaporean standards, full-fledged prawns. Needless to say, those that qualify as prawns were humongous.
However, the last thing you should assume in this market are cheap prices.
Did I mention that 3 miserly pieces of chilli were retailing for NZD4.50?!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home